Services for individuals
Supporting your personal healing journey
Lisa qualified at the London school of clinical hypnotherapists with a Diploma in clinical hypnotherapy and is a member BSCH.
She offers range of one off sessions or therapy programmes
As a specialist in anxiety and stress management Lisa look’s for the underlying causes.
She is one of the few people who focus on support on overcoming the after affects of domestic abuse- particularly coercive control. and narcissistic abuse. Using a range methods to guide clients through the healing process.
Core focus is on the following therapies:
Stress and anxiety relief
Overeating and weight management
Past life regression
Overcoming narcissistic abuse and coercive control
Trauma recovery (specialising in domestic abuse therapy)
Stress, Anxiety, panic attacks
Insomnia,disrupted sleep patterns
Children victims of domestic abuse
* safeguarding certified and DBS full disclosure available
1to1 counselling support for domestic abuse or trauma survivors
As someone who understands coercive control I can identify with the complexities that come with both emotional and physical abuse. I am able support,guide and signpost you in any stage of your healing journey.
Abuse can take many different forms and every situation is unique, however, there are some common signs of abuse you may well recognise belittling, violent outbursts,social isolation, financial control, gaslighting,
– 1to1 therapeutic conversation
– 1to1 support and advise on safe action planning
– Relaxation techniques and help in creating healthy emotional barriers
– Texts or email support between sessions
– Dealing with the aftermath of abuse and moving forward with your life
– Support for children in creating positive boundaries